Beta Release 8
This is the latest release in preparation to go live on the mainnet on both Ethereum and HECO. This release has the following technical updates:
- Introducing filtering multiple networks and/or NFT market status (solo or combined).
- Enhance Header user balance - We display now STFI token balance or Ethurem balance according to the connected network.
- Customized supported network for each product according to the domain (mainnet/testnet).
- Add detailed information to the asset page (Token ID/Token Standard/Royalty) and a link to Etherscan.
- Add interval to price API that incrementally increases when connection fails and inform the user by message when we cant convert the price to USD.
- Minor enhancement to the create page, users now can click on the text to check the agreement button.
- Enhance routing to assets. We are now using network name/contract address/token id.
- Enhance user address in the asset page. It's now a shortcut instead of showing the entire address.
- A lot of internal patches and miscellaneous bug fixes